Mother’s Day 2021 Takeout in Toronto
Last Call for Orders
Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 3:00pm
Curbside Pick-up Times & Location
Saturday, May 8 & 9, 2021
11:00am – 4:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: the 2pm & 3pm timeslots are SOLD OUT
The Guild Inn Estate – Event Entrance
201 Guildwood Parkway
Toronto, Ontario M6P 2L4
BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE
Full Advance payment is required.
Purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE on & after May 6, 2021.
Delivery is not available at this time.
What to Expect?
Upon check-out, you will have the option to choose a date and time to pick up your order. Instructions for pickup will be emailed on Friday, May 7th confirming your pickup time. We ask patrons to reach firstname.lastname@example.org should there be a change in pickup time. We will do our best to accommodate while ensuring your pickup will be safe and convenient.
Presenting your receipt and a valid government photo ID matching the name specified on the order is mandatory upon pickup.
All meals are fully cooked and sent out cold – all you have to do is re-heat and serve! Heating and assembly instructions will be included with your order. Disposable cutlery and napkins will be provided if specified upon ordering.
Cancellation & Refunds
Orders cancelled on or after May 6, 2021 will be charged 100% of the total order.
Orders cancelled prior to May 6, 2021 will be refunded 50% of the total order.
Health & Safety is our TOP Priority
We take the safety and well-being of our patrons and employees very seriously. The following are measures in place to ensure a healthy and safe experience.
- Our specially trained chefs will prepare and package your food safely following new and improved safety procedures recommended by provincial and federal guidelines to prevent the spread of viruses as well as food-borne illness and other bacteria.
- We enforce a ‘no-risk policy’ that prohibits staff from entering the facility if they have symptoms of any illness, no matter how minor. Daily screening procedures are practiced upon the staff’s arrival before their scheduled shift.
- Staff will be given adequate disposable PPE equipment for one-time use where required.
- We have increased the frequency of surface sanitizing and use disinfectants approved for use against COVID-19 by the federal government.
- Our curbside pickup service will ensure orders remain contactless by using pre-order payments and pre-scheduled pickup times to minimize wait times and crowding.
- Food will be sufficiently sealed to ensure safe transportation from our venue to your home.
Allergies & Dietary Restrictions
Most dishes have the option of being Gluten-Friendly. There is also an option to substitute the dessert with a Vegan-friendly chocolate cake option. Upon check-out, patrons will have the option to specify any dietary restrictions and allergies for each meal.
Please be aware our products may contain traces of Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Dairy, Gluten and/or Other Allergens. We will do our utmost to accommodate, though we are unable to guarantee an allergen-free kitchen.
Questions or Concerns?
For further assistance or to reschedule your pickup time, please direct your questions and concerns to email@example.com or fill out the form below. A member of our team will be in touch within 1 – 2 business days.